Founded in 1982 as an ecumenical organization, the purpose of the Northern Michigan Chapter of the Christ Child Society is to promote the well-being of infants and children of Northern Michigan without prejudice.
We are a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization, EIN # 38-3006148, with over 200 active volunteers; we do not have paid staff. All donations, grants, and gifts are used to benefit the children.
- Linda B. Henry, President
- Kim Jones, First Vice President
- Deb Nachtrab, Treasurer
- Lori Smith, Recording Secretary
- Monica Crawford, Corresponding Secretary
- Kathy Hagerman, Past President